Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Rainy Saturday = Pretzels & Muffins

I've been back in Fredericton for over a month now, and I think my busy schedule has finally caught up to me. I have been pretty tired lately and drained of energy. Thank goodness for great friends though; I hit up the market with Heather A. this morning, followed by an amazing brunch at the Kaempffer's. The rest of my day consisted of me locking myself in my apartment and not leaving (except to see Jen). I was able to catch up on laundry, and with inspiration from Sarah's previous meal, made delicious pretzels.



I am sometimes amazed by the incredible support system I have here. It's a relief to know that I am surrounded by people who are caring and genuine, especially while Alex is away. So, a big thank you to my friends and family :) You are the best!

Pumpkin Quinoa Muffins
To prep for the day of rock climbing I have scheduled for tomorrow, I made pumpkin quinoa muffins - nom nom. If I make it viral that I'm to go climbing, I feel more obligated to actually go. I am having a hard time mustering up enough motivation to leave my warm duvet. Unfortunately, I'm not feeling that great, which isn't helping my motivation levels. Here's to positive forward thinking and a little less complaining :)



No comments:

Post a Comment